Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hey Fops!

Hey Fops of the univerual Internet! The Internet fans and supporters of Tabaroo alway try to get a little bite of my nitbucknitcbuchans sandwiches!!! KNOCK IT OFF PEOPLE! I like waffles, how 'bout you? Remember Ave(ree), if you're reading this at all, for your 14th birthday, you got a FREE online pass to sneak peaks of oncoming Tabaroo posts and awards! So if you want to, get yourself down to Tab's house ( I'm not going to put my address on here just in case a fool sees this post and stocks my house).

PART 2 OF THIS POST:
We interviewed a BIG fan of Tabaroo last week named Francine Greene. She says, quote:
"The downward feeling of free onward passing laughs from Tabaroo's hanging posts burst me, and I become thin." So how 'bout we take advice from Francine Greene.

LOVE YOU ALL, FOPS!
Koomba Boom,
Tabitha Emily Anderson (hey... over hear! my initials spell, "T.E.A." get it?!!!)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tab this is Ave(ree) and I love all your posts they are funny and just a good laugh when you are felling down.


    P.S. When will your sister let me come to your house?


    ~Averee~

    ReplyDelete