Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Deep Sorrows and Grief

It seems like I haven't been able to right much anymore. That thought brings me to deep sorrows and grief. Time has gone by fast. Have you guys seen the Cream Farm? It was at the dollar movie and it was fantastic! And even just the post...? I don't blame you guys for not seeing this blog lately... I haven't posted, so it's just the same pile of dung every time. I will try to fit more time inn for this.

PART II

Have you seen the latest commercials on tires for cars? Well, let's stop watching those and get your rump down here to Jim's Car Lingles (Tires) for especially marked boxes in store today! Plus, for un limited time only, get a tire (in any size) and you've got your child's greatest trend!

Koomba Boom, Tab
P.S. I'm serious though. Go buy tickets and see, The Cream Farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment