Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

How Was Your Thanksgiving?

Hello. How was your Thanksgiving? Wonderful! Me too. Did you have pie? How nice! Did you almost puke from all the food you ate? Splendid! Did you become 88 years old because the pumpkin pie had Extreme Si defects? The same! Did your pink brain instantly rot and turn green? Did your cousin rip your hair out so that now there is a giant bald spot in the back of your head? Why delightful! Did you eat turkey and raspberry cake? This is great! Did your lover purpose? No, me neither! Did your mum sweep you off the couch and make you cough up the potato chips? That didn't happen to you?... not me! Did you kill a chicken for dinner? No! I buy mine... oh you too?... wonderful! So, you tell me: How was your Thanksgiving?!

Koomba Boom,



Tabitha Emily Anderson ( W.)

1 comment:

  1. Tab, my Thanksgiving was splendid! I simply enjoy every post you post...and some make no sense at all! We love you Tab!

    Taylor

    ReplyDelete